Fixed Competitive Price Pretreatment system to Dominica Factories
Fixed Competitive Price Pretreatment system to Dominica Factories Detail:
Consist of Silica Sand filter, Active carbon filter, Softener, heat exchanger, security filter etc.
Mainly to remove colloid, organic, suspended matter, residual chlorine, microparticles bigger than 5μm and efficiently decrease total hardness.
With online monitoring of flow rate, pressure, conductivity, SDI, hardness and residual chlorine etc. parameters.a
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Is Acid Titanium Worth Investing On?
Basic Functions of a Water Filter Cartridge
Bear "Customer initially, High-quality first" in mind, we work closely with our prospects and supply them with efficient and specialist companies for Fixed Competitive Price Pretreatment system to Dominica Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ecuador , Botswana , Canada , They are sturdy modeling and promoting effectively all over the world. Never ever disappearing major functions within a quick time, it's a have to in your case of fantastic good quality. Guided by the principle of Prudence, Efficiency, Union and Innovation. the corporation. ake an excellent efforts to expand its international trade, raise its organization. rofit and raise its export scale. We've been confident that we've been going to have a bright prospect and to be distributed all over the world in the years to come.
You can do this experiment at home with MEL Chemistry:
R2C=CR2+MnO4-+H++H2O → R2COH-CR2OH + MnO2
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
1. Pour the contents of the bottle with sodium hydrogen sulfate (NaHSO4) into the bottle with dry potassium permanganate (KMnO4).
2. Find spouts for the bottles in the box. Insert the spout into the jar with the resulting mixture. Find a new black cap for the bottle in the box. Close the bottle with the obtained solution with the new cap. Attention! If you do not close the bottle with a spout, the cap may leak!
3. Shake the resulting solution for 1 minute.
4. After shaking pour the contents of the resulting solution into the bottle with sodium acetate (CH3COONa* 3H2O)
5. Close the resulting mixture of the three substances with a bottle spout, and then close it with a black cap.
6. Shake the bottle for 10-15 seconds.
7. Draw a line on a piece of paper with the pen given in the kit. Not all pens are equally well erased by this experiment.
8. Drip the mixture of the three substances, obtained in steps 5-6, on the picture you drew with the pen.
9. Drip disodium disulfite (Na2S2O5) along the lines of the pen drawing . Wait for 3 minutes.
10. Dry the vanished image with filter paper.
Why does potassium permanganate decolorize ink?
Potassium permanganate KMnO4 is a strong oxidizing agent. It means that permanganate reacts with various substances and takes their electrons away. Dyes are specific substances, which are responsible for the ink color. Usually, dyes are complex organic compounds. Thanks to their specific structure, dyes provide the ink with bright and deep color, even when added in very small amounts. Potassium permanganate oxidizes dyes while changing their structure. That is why dyes, and ink at the same time, decolorize.
Let us start with the fact that permanganate oxidizes double bonds in dyes molecules. This reaction destroys the conjugated system:
R2C=CR2′ + KMnO4 + H2O + H+ → R2COH–CR2′OH + MnO2↓ + K+
What do we need a reductant for?
We have successfully decolorized the ink with potassium permanganate. However, some brown manganese dioxide MnO2 is formed in this reaction. It is very poorly soluble in water, so it is impossible to wash it off from paper. That is why we need a reductant – disodium disulfite Na2S2O5. Disulfite reduces brown MnO2 to colorless Mn2+. The reaction is as follows:
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
MnO2 precipitate is very hard to remove from paper. However, it is not the only reason why we use disulfite. Paper has partially absorbed excess of purple KMnO4 solution we used in the first step. Disodium disulfite reduces purple permanganate to colorless Mn2+ salts:
KMnO4 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
Amazing chemistry experiments to do with your family: https://melscience.com/en/
How it works
1. Simply enter your address and payment information and you are in. You can cancel your subscription at any moment.
2. After you subscribe, you will receive the Starter Kit, which includes the main equipment and the first two experiment sets.
3. Each month, you will receive two sets with amazing experiments!
4. You can open a new set twice a month. Performing these experiments with your family will become the best part of your weekend!
True science, with educational value
• You could spend just 60 minutes twice a month enjoying science with your child. However, your child could also choose to spend much more time using our app and website to study more interesting science facts.
• The graphic instructions are so detailed that your children will be able to do the experiments easily.
• All experiments are performed using practical single-use lab ware.
• The reactions have been verified. All of the experiments will work.
• Sets comply to European regulation EN 71-4 on safety of experiments sets.
• Every experiment set has been tested by schoolchildren aged 12+.
• We will not send you any experiments that involve explosives.
Want to determine what educational benefits your children are receiving from doing our experiments? You can assess your child’s learning progress using our regular quizzes.
Ron Howard returns to direct the latest thriller in Dan Brown’s (Da Vinci Code) billion-dollar Robert Langdon series, Inferno, which finds the famous symbologist (again played by Tom Hanks) on a trail of clues tied to the great Dante himself. When Langdon wakes up in an Italian hospital with amnesia, he teams up with Sienna Brooks (Felicity Jones), a doctor he hopes will help him recover his memories. Together, they race across Europe and against the clock to stop the unleashing a global virus that would wipe out half of the world’s population.
By Johnny from Russia - 2015.02.12 14:52
This is a very professional wholesaler, we always come to their company for procurement, good quality and cheap.
By Tony from Holland - 2015.10.09 19:07