Factory making Single layer PES pleated filter cartridge (HPS) Series for Porto Importers
Factory making Single layer PES pleated filter cartridge (HPS) Series for Porto Importers Detail:
This series cartridge adopt imported Germany special structure design micro PES membrane without support, with features of high flux, low diffusion, highly asymmetric pore structure form etc.
Every cartridge is integrity tested before delivery, can be widely used for terminal filtration in biological pharmaceutical, fine chemical, food and beverage industry.
Sterile filtration of LVP and SVP;
Sterile filtration of Biological products;
Sterile filtration of beverage and wine series;
Sterile filtration of Freeze-dried powder;
Sterile filtration of pure water&mineral water;
Refine filtration of high purity chemical reagent;
High asymmetric, high capacity pollutant, insure long life time;
Excellent hydrophilic, easy to wet, make integrity test before and after using;
High flux, ensure the economical operation of filter;
Low diffusion flow;uniform aperture, ensure the safety of the terminal;
Good heat stability, make it has good steam sterilization tolerance;
Filter media: Asymmetric pore structure PES micro membrane;
Diversion layer:Polypropylene fiber
Central tube: Polypropylene, strengthen heat resistance liner;
Shell/End cap: Polypropylene
Seal ring: Silicone rubber/EPDM/fluorous/outer terafluoroethylene rubber
Filter Area:≥0.60m2@ø69, 10”
A: normal Polypropylene shell and center tube,≤65℃
B: Polypropylene shell&socket liner,≤80℃
C: high molecular weight Polypropylene shell&strengthen heat resistance liner tube&socket liner, ≤90℃
Max differential pressure: Positive pressure difference 4bar@23℃
Reverse pressure difference 2bar@23℃
Steam sterilization:121℃ for 30 minutes
|HPS Precision Up end Cap Length|
|0010=0.1um Z=Cylindrical sharp corner 25=2.5”|
|0022=0.22um S=Triangular fin 05=5”|
|0045=0.45um P=Bulkhead 10=10”|
|0065=0.65um LP=Two flat port 20=20”|
|0080=0.8um LHP=Two flat steel liner 30=30”|
|0100=1.0um PLP=One flat port one bulkhead 40=40”|
|0120=1.2um G=Heat resistance type|
|Central tube Down port Seal ring|
|Default=PP D=226 normal S=Silicone rubber|
|H=Stainless steel E=226 normal V=Fluorine rubber|
|T=Strengthen heat resistance liner DH=222 Outer steel ring Y=EPDM rubber|
|EH=226 Outer steel ring F=NBR|
|AD=222 special WV=Outer terafluoroethylene rubber|
|DN=220 Inner steel liner|
|EN=226 inner steel liner|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Is Acid Titanium Worth Investing On?
Auto Cabin Air Filter – Does Your Car Have One?
We support our consumers with ideal good quality merchandise and large level provider. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we have attained wealthy practical encounter in producing and managing for Factory making Single layer PES pleated filter cartridge (HPS) Series for Porto Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United States , Afghanistan , Hyderabad , So that you can utilize the resource from the expanding info in international trade, we welcome shoppers from everywhere on-line and offline. In spite of the good quality solutions we provide, effective and satisfying consultation service is supplied by our professional after-sale service team. Product lists and detailed parameters and any other info weil be sent to you timely for your inquiries. So you should make contact with us by sending us emails or call us if you have any questions about our corporation. ou may also get our address info from our web page and come to our company to get a field survey of our merchandise. We've been confident that we have been going to share mutual achievement and create strong co-operation relations with our companions in this marketplace. We're searching forward for your inquiries.
Numatic Plants ( India, Mumbai )
Contact No – +91-9833300056/76. +91-9920094959.
email – email@example.com
We are engaged in fabricating highly efficient Electroplating Plants, Automatic Electroplating Plants, Gold Electroplating Plants,Silver Electroplating Plants,Chrome Electroplating Plants,Hard Chrome Electrolating Plants,Zinc Electroplating Plants,nickel Electroplating Plants,Electroless Nickel Plating Plants,Electro polishing Plants,Electroplating Dryer ,Electroplating Filter,Electroplating Tanks,Electroplating rectifiers etc which is available in different operating options such as automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
You can do this experiment at home with MEL Chemistry:
R2C=CR2+MnO4-+H++H2O → R2COH-CR2OH + MnO2
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
1. Pour the contents of the bottle with sodium hydrogen sulfate (NaHSO4) into the bottle with dry potassium permanganate (KMnO4).
2. Find spouts for the bottles in the box. Insert the spout into the jar with the resulting mixture. Find a new black cap for the bottle in the box. Close the bottle with the obtained solution with the new cap. Attention! If you do not close the bottle with a spout, the cap may leak!
3. Shake the resulting solution for 1 minute.
4. After shaking pour the contents of the resulting solution into the bottle with sodium acetate (CH3COONa* 3H2O)
5. Close the resulting mixture of the three substances with a bottle spout, and then close it with a black cap.
6. Shake the bottle for 10-15 seconds.
7. Draw a line on a piece of paper with the pen given in the kit. Not all pens are equally well erased by this experiment.
8. Drip the mixture of the three substances, obtained in steps 5-6, on the picture you drew with the pen.
9. Drip disodium disulfite (Na2S2O5) along the lines of the pen drawing . Wait for 3 minutes.
10. Dry the vanished image with filter paper.
Why does potassium permanganate decolorize ink?
Potassium permanganate KMnO4 is a strong oxidizing agent. It means that permanganate reacts with various substances and takes their electrons away. Dyes are specific substances, which are responsible for the ink color. Usually, dyes are complex organic compounds. Thanks to their specific structure, dyes provide the ink with bright and deep color, even when added in very small amounts. Potassium permanganate oxidizes dyes while changing their structure. That is why dyes, and ink at the same time, decolorize.
Let us start with the fact that permanganate oxidizes double bonds in dyes molecules. This reaction destroys the conjugated system:
R2C=CR2′ + KMnO4 + H2O + H+ → R2COH–CR2′OH + MnO2↓ + K+
What do we need a reductant for?
We have successfully decolorized the ink with potassium permanganate. However, some brown manganese dioxide MnO2 is formed in this reaction. It is very poorly soluble in water, so it is impossible to wash it off from paper. That is why we need a reductant – disodium disulfite Na2S2O5. Disulfite reduces brown MnO2 to colorless Mn2+. The reaction is as follows:
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
MnO2 precipitate is very hard to remove from paper. However, it is not the only reason why we use disulfite. Paper has partially absorbed excess of purple KMnO4 solution we used in the first step. Disodium disulfite reduces purple permanganate to colorless Mn2+ salts:
KMnO4 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
Amazing chemistry experiments to do with your family: https://melscience.com/en/
How it works
1. Simply enter your address and payment information and you are in. You can cancel your subscription at any moment.
2. After you subscribe, you will receive the Starter Kit, which includes the main equipment and the first two experiment sets.
3. Each month, you will receive two sets with amazing experiments!
4. You can open a new set twice a month. Performing these experiments with your family will become the best part of your weekend!
True science, with educational value
• You could spend just 60 minutes twice a month enjoying science with your child. However, your child could also choose to spend much more time using our app and website to study more interesting science facts.
• The graphic instructions are so detailed that your children will be able to do the experiments easily.
• All experiments are performed using practical single-use lab ware.
• The reactions have been verified. All of the experiments will work.
• Sets comply to European regulation EN 71-4 on safety of experiments sets.
• Every experiment set has been tested by schoolchildren aged 12+.
• We will not send you any experiments that involve explosives.
Want to determine what educational benefits your children are receiving from doing our experiments? You can assess your child’s learning progress using our regular quizzes.
By Marco from Switzerland - 2016.09.22 11:32
We have been looking for a professional and responsible supplier, and now we find it.
By Judy from Chile - 2016.10.13 10:47