Factory directly sale Double basket filter to Johannesburg Manufacturer
Factory directly sale Double basket filter to Johannesburg Manufacturer Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Basic Functions of a Water Filter Cartridge
Is Acid Titanium Worth Investing On?
we are able to provide good quality items, aggressive rate and best shopper assistance. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we provide you with a smile to take away" for Factory directly sale Double basket filter to Johannesburg Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cairo , Greece , Algeria , The company attaches great importance to product quality and service quality, based on the business philosophy "good with people, genuine to whole world, your satisfaction is our pursuit". we design products, According to customer's sample and requirements, to meet the needs of the market and offer different customers with personalized service. Our company warmly welcomes friends at home and abroad to visit, to discuss cooperation and seek common development!
You can do this experiment at home with MEL Chemistry:
R2C=CR2+MnO4-+H++H2O → R2COH-CR2OH + MnO2
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
1. Pour the contents of the bottle with sodium hydrogen sulfate (NaHSO4) into the bottle with dry potassium permanganate (KMnO4).
2. Find spouts for the bottles in the box. Insert the spout into the jar with the resulting mixture. Find a new black cap for the bottle in the box. Close the bottle with the obtained solution with the new cap. Attention! If you do not close the bottle with a spout, the cap may leak!
3. Shake the resulting solution for 1 minute.
4. After shaking pour the contents of the resulting solution into the bottle with sodium acetate (CH3COONa* 3H2O)
5. Close the resulting mixture of the three substances with a bottle spout, and then close it with a black cap.
6. Shake the bottle for 10-15 seconds.
7. Draw a line on a piece of paper with the pen given in the kit. Not all pens are equally well erased by this experiment.
8. Drip the mixture of the three substances, obtained in steps 5-6, on the picture you drew with the pen.
9. Drip disodium disulfite (Na2S2O5) along the lines of the pen drawing . Wait for 3 minutes.
10. Dry the vanished image with filter paper.
Why does potassium permanganate decolorize ink?
Potassium permanganate KMnO4 is a strong oxidizing agent. It means that permanganate reacts with various substances and takes their electrons away. Dyes are specific substances, which are responsible for the ink color. Usually, dyes are complex organic compounds. Thanks to their specific structure, dyes provide the ink with bright and deep color, even when added in very small amounts. Potassium permanganate oxidizes dyes while changing their structure. That is why dyes, and ink at the same time, decolorize.
Let us start with the fact that permanganate oxidizes double bonds in dyes molecules. This reaction destroys the conjugated system:
R2C=CR2′ + KMnO4 + H2O + H+ → R2COH–CR2′OH + MnO2↓ + K+
What do we need a reductant for?
We have successfully decolorized the ink with potassium permanganate. However, some brown manganese dioxide MnO2 is formed in this reaction. It is very poorly soluble in water, so it is impossible to wash it off from paper. That is why we need a reductant – disodium disulfite Na2S2O5. Disulfite reduces brown MnO2 to colorless Mn2+. The reaction is as follows:
MnO2 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
MnO2 precipitate is very hard to remove from paper. However, it is not the only reason why we use disulfite. Paper has partially absorbed excess of purple KMnO4 solution we used in the first step. Disodium disulfite reduces purple permanganate to colorless Mn2+ salts:
KMnO4 + Na2S2O5 + NaHSO4 → MnSO4 + Na2SO4 + H2O
Amazing chemistry experiments to do with your family: https://melscience.com/en/
How it works
1. Simply enter your address and payment information and you are in. You can cancel your subscription at any moment.
2. After you subscribe, you will receive the Starter Kit, which includes the main equipment and the first two experiment sets.
3. Each month, you will receive two sets with amazing experiments!
4. You can open a new set twice a month. Performing these experiments with your family will become the best part of your weekend!
True science, with educational value
• You could spend just 60 minutes twice a month enjoying science with your child. However, your child could also choose to spend much more time using our app and website to study more interesting science facts.
• The graphic instructions are so detailed that your children will be able to do the experiments easily.
• All experiments are performed using practical single-use lab ware.
• The reactions have been verified. All of the experiments will work.
• Sets comply to European regulation EN 71-4 on safety of experiments sets.
• Every experiment set has been tested by schoolchildren aged 12+.
• We will not send you any experiments that involve explosives.
Want to determine what educational benefits your children are receiving from doing our experiments? You can assess your child’s learning progress using our regular quizzes.
By Nick from Malawi - 2015.02.12 14:52
The supplier cooperation attitude is very good, encountered various problems, always willing to cooperate with us, to us as the real God.
By Mignon from Anguilla - 2015.11.06 10:04